To impart value-based higher education to women in our pursuit for excellence and mature them to dedicate at best to the Service of Humanity.
The institution strains to mountain an open and interactive environment. All stakeholders are actively encourage to participate and voice their perspectives for effective decision making & policy formations. The college leadership maintains regular and active interaction with the stakeholders during the span of an academic session.
1. To bring out all round development of the personality of pupil-teachers.
2. To help pupil teachers to understand the real aim of education in democraticcontext.
3. To assist them in formulating beliefs, arguments, assumptions and judgements concerning learning and teaching, character and intellect, desirable ends and mean of education.
4. To provide vigour envisaging transcendental and disciplined imagination.
5. To provide pupil- teachers unity of outlook to the diverse interest of the individual, family, community and the state.
6. To develop positive attitude towards teaching profession.
7. To help pupil - teachers to grow as responsible citizens.
8. To build a new India with self- dependent youth having cosmic vision and vibrant mission to illuminate this planet with the light of Education.
The institution wants to mould intellectually competent, morally upright, socially committed and spiritually inspired human beings, the service of the country by importing holistic and personalised education.
Established at the dawn of nascent national independence era, Sunderwati Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Bhagalpur has been following its mission of societal development by producing good citizens.
Our Mission is to educate young women and shape their complete personality, who on the touchstone of time prove to be good Human being.
To inculcate virtues of Honesty, Discipline, Tolerance and Love for Fellow man.
To liberate youth from the evils of narrowness and train them to think neutrally and above all, humanely, for alleviation of the sufferings folks around.
To instil Love for nation and follow the ideal of “service to man is service to God”.